These bold, inspired yoga leggings are ecofriendly statement pieces made from original art. Pearls symbolize wisdom acquired through experience, while, among other meanings, the rose symbolizes beauty and balance. The deer offers the lessons of unconditional love and kindness; her rose headdress is a nod to Frida Kahlo’s iconic style.
Leggings are designed with a high, elastic-free waistband to smoothly hug you in all the right ways. Breathable polyester and four-way stretch spandex allow for freedom of movement and comfort as you drop into your favorite yoga pose, take to the trails, or kick back in your local coffee shop.
Our leggings are made with solvent-free sublimation inks and EcoPolyester®. This high performance technical fabric is manufactured using 70% less water and 70% less energy than other polyester textiles, reducing the environmental footprint of our product.
WHY WE LOVE THESE LEGGINGS:
- Made from original artwork.
- Super-comfy, super-bendy 88% polyester, 12% Spandex.
- Compression fit to hug you all over.
- High, wide waistband holds you in and stays put.
- EcoPoly fabrics require less water and less energy.
- Solvent-free sublimation inks.
- Vibrant, no fade colors. Ultra-stretch fabric retains its shape.
- Easy care—handwash, hang to dry. No bleach.
Leggings Sizing Chart